Cosmetic surgery ------------------------

by vitty 5 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I just read the topic on gastric surgery and I was thinking, how I would love a tummy tuck

If you were able to have any cosmetic procedure, payed for and no risk. What would you have done????

or what would you definatly not have done??????

I wouldnt have a boob job ive heard you have to replace them every ten years !!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

breast reduction maybe...............

a chin implant, and neck liposuction (thanks grandma)

tummy tuck to get rid of a really ugly C-section scar that seems to go on forever. (not a bikini cut)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I would get a tummy tuck whatever you call it just to get rid of the scars from my 2 kids.

I have nothing against it...I think if it makes you feel better about yourself then go for it and be happy. That is the most important thing you can do for yourself is find what makes you happy and if that is one of them more power to you.

I was actually thinking about doing it later in life just the tummy tuck one as of now other than that I am happy with myself.

Brooke

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I had surgery on my face a few years back, to repair some old damage. It turned out very nicely. However, it was painful, uncomfortable, and I looked like hell for a couple of weeks after (swollen, bruise-covered face with metal plates wired to it), so I think I've had my fill of facial surgery.

Now, liposuction to get rid of my tummy, however, would be wunnerful! I'd love to be able to wear a bikini to the pool. I hope that doesn't make me sound vain, it would just be nice to experience it.

• Been there
    Been there

I would love to get a tummy tuck. I have an ugly (in my opinion) C-Section scar that runs north & south, if I gain weight it looks like I have two butts, one in front & one in back.

When I was young I dreamed of getting a nose job but now that I'm older I find that the bi-focals hide the nose quite well.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

tummy tuck, chin tuck, and lipo on the thighs. i have the same ugly c-section thing too.

the booty stays put. the bf would not be too pleased if the fat-sucker-thingy went anywhere near my butt.

i would also get sort of a breast tuck thingy too. Those of you who've ahem, nursed know what I'm talking about.

and--this is so embarassing--im trying to get enough money for laser hair removal on and under my chin. heredity (from my grandma) sucks. I spend 20 minutes pluckin' those puppies.

yep, go ahead and laugh. i'll be lucky if im not hirsute by age 40.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit