hi from Portugal

by reboot 3 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot

hi everyone. just thought i´d pop in to say hi as i´ve stumbled across an internet cafe. My phone dosnt work very well here and to those i should would have texted Im sorry but I havnt been able to keep in touch.my phone will only let me reply to texts as soon as I receive them, once,then nothing.I cant innitiate contact...well, what do you expect, its a catholic country, I feel chaperoned!

Ignored one. it was great to meet up with you in london.see you on the 20th.

Am having a great time.and with decent wine at two pounds how could I not?? just finished a leisurely lunch on blossom covered outdoor restaurant and am heading off to the beach. Have been riding alot, found a wonderful ranch in the mountains,the scenery´s amazing.We´ve been riding hard and fast on responsive horses,along dusty tracks of red earth among cork, olive and marmalade trees, skimming ravine edges with the sun beating down.I love it here.The food is good and the people wonderfully friendly and charming.

Have had such an awful year this year,but even though my marriage is over etc i´m now, at last feeling much better.life is good and I should be grateful for all I have.

Im sure the new vistas help, so i´ve planned Canada next month, Spain and Cyprus in Jan and the Red sea with friend in feb and March, Tunisia with best friend.

Hope youre all well and happy

adios my friends, I miss you all, take care, lots of love reboot xxx

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Reboot))))

Glad your having a great time, you deserve it.

Have a glass or three for me !

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

* hops on a plane *

Make sure you get some painting done.

-

Ignored One.

• reboot
    reboot

hi ang , I willconnections just going to go... have sent post cardxx

ignored one have first assessment on fri...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit