Did you remember to change your clock?

by kwintestal 6 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I always thought it was funny, those Sunday mornings after the time change, when elder Neverlatetosetanexample showed up just after the talk.

I think everyone made some sort of comment, even just to themselves.

Of course this time of year they will just think of themselves as EXTRA theocratic, as they'd show up an hour early!

Kwin

• jgnat
    jgnat

What was really funny was the year my daughter and I BOTH set the clocks back.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You mean to say you guys are into this communal jetlag experience too??

We've just started Summer Time downunder.

• target
    target

Here in Arizona we don't do Daylight Savings time. It does change the time difference between here and other parts of the country. During the summer months we are the same as Pacific time. Gets confusing.

Target

• Undecided
    Undecided

I didn't remember to set it back, but I was reminded this morning by Lowes.

About 3:00 AM my friend next door who is renting a house from me called and said he heard water running under the house. I got up and turned the water off. This morning I called Lowes to see when they opened and he said 8:00 AM, in 15 minutes. I looked at the clock and it was 8:45 so it took me a few minutes to realize what the problem was, I haden't set my clocks. Anyway I got the pipe I needed and fixed the plumbing.

Ken P.

• JH
    JH

I backed up my clocks 2 days ago.

Whatever I do, I'm fast...

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Daylight Saving Time does not apply to most of Indiana, either. No need to screw with the clocks twice a year, and I like it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit