City Confidential.....Do any of you watch it?

by WildHorses 8 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I missed most of tonights program, but I cought the last 5 minutes and the guy who was in jail for murder I believe it was, mentioned the Jehovahs Witnesses and he said something about them being at fault? The title of tonights show was....."Boise, ID: Last Dance Education.' The man who mentioned this was a Russian.

Do any of you know anything about this story? I wish I would have cought the whole program, but I was cleaning the house and missed it.

• under74
    under74

I watch that show sometimes...haven't recently. Have you checked the A&E website? Also, they usually re-air it later at night.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

No, I hadn't even thought about a website. I'll see if I can find something. Thanks.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I saw that episode. The wife was a JW and he said the witnesses interfered in his marriage and she completely devoted herself to them and would not stop trying to convert him. I questioned at first how strong she was in the borg being that she married an unbeliever. Don't feel too sorry for the guy. He's a pathalogial liar. He claimed to be on the run from the KGB and a bunch of other BS.

• Been there
    Been there

I checked our TV guide and it is not repeating tonight. Usually those shows do though.

Would it be hijaking your thread too much if I brought up a show I saw on Monday that kinda shocked me?

It was a maternity show. It had a young JW woman on there and her "fiance". This was their "second" child together. She was having trouble and they wanted her permission to give blood if needed. She refused strongly saying it was against her beliefs and she had faith Jehovah would take care of it. The doctor asked the "fiance" he said yes he would let them, the girl said no. The doctor said I'll let you two discuss it. Anyway they delivered the baby C-section and the woman would not stop bleeding. She finally agreed to get blood and she recovered. I'm sure the witnesses were not pleased at the fine example she portrayed. Living in sin, having two children and a blood transfusion all in one show.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Thanks UB, I was just curious because I only cought the last few minutes.

Beenthere, what show was that on?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I usually keep it on as background noise -

Basically this guy married a JW witness, killed her (at least according to the state) and is claiming that the "Church" killed her for marrying an unbeliever.

• Been there
    Been there

WH, it was Maternity Ward on The Learning Channel (TLC) on Monday at 9:00 pm. I am amazed the JW lady allowed it to be shown. Can you say "Disfellowshipped" ?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I usually keep it on as background noise -

Shame on you, Rhonda. You're supposed to watch it.

Beenthere, df'd or not, i'm glad she accepted the blood. That baby needs it's mom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit