"Witnesses of Jehovah" Video & DVD

by Balsam 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Balsam
    Balsam

I just got in the mail yesterday the DVD of "Witnesses of Jehovah" an revealing expose' concerning Jehovah's Witness. It is a 1986 documentary with interviews with ex-witnesses and active witnesses. Raymond Frantz is interviewed in it too. I love it. I watched with (my never have been a JW) husband and he really got fired up. LOL I thought it was excellent and would recommend everyone getting it. Have any of you seen it? Randy at freeminds has it available: http://www.freeminds.org/sales/videos.htm

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Yes, very good video. I've met several people from the video, all true horror stories. The story of the Blizzard family is really something.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yes its brilliant, I used that video all the time back in the early 90s when I first left the Watchtower. I went round and showed it all my Bible studies and pissed off other JWs by going and visiting their Bible studies to show them the film. Its done a great work in the JW world. I even had JWs throw away the film after I left it with their Bible study, it wasnt theirs to throw away and back in those days it used to cost £30, now it costs about £7

Brummiw

• sf
    sf

Yes, I have this video. And also some audiotapes.

Great stuff.

sKally

• Corvin
    Corvin

I'll be watching it at a counter cult seminar in a few days. Can't wait.

Corvin

• VM44
    VM44

Have any of you seen it?

Yes I have. It is an excellent film.

I knew Leonard when he was still an elder in the LaJolla congregation. Very intelligent man.

--VM44

• Balsam
    Balsam

These type of films are really a great help to thouse thinking about studying or are studying. That came out long before I left the JW and I had never heard of it till just reciently. I was told by Roy Milton that there are a couple of more out there that are helpful too. Will have to get them.

Ruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit