so...today was a good day...

by nowisee 4 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

today i went to the symposium in waterbury, ct., which i learned about here. it was the first time in 28 years that i met someone i knew from way back when. this person had seen my father shortly before he died in 1986. he said my father had been very upset with wts. (no surprise) he had he had given my father coc to read and my father had returned after reading it very happy and excited about it. he wondered why he hever heard from my father again...but alas my father died shortly after this happened.

my father never told anyone in the family about this. i am sure he just did not want to upset anyone any more than they had already been.

i am just so happy to know this. i hope it gave my father some peace of mind. actually, i am sure it did.

i also met pc today and i am sure that...having so much in common...we will become good friends.

thank you, simon, once again, for this forum.

best wishes, nowisee

• morty
    morty

I am glad to hear that you had a good day.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

That was a good day nowisee! Thanks for sharing.

• nowisee
    nowisee

mort,siacn,sphere --

thanks so much for sharing my happiness.

hey, sphere, how are you?

my time here has been limited lately, but it is always good to bump into friends.

best wishes, nowisee

• bebu
    bebu

Hi nowisee!

What a great thing to find an old friend from your past... and discover things are even better now.

Thanks for sharing good news. I hope you have many more good encounters like today!

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit