Disengaged Thanks!

by qwerty 8 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

Disengaged

In some respects I should be flattered that you used my animations (sorry the animations I have personally chosen) for your post.

Come on there are loads of animation sites, please use something different as your permanent animation.

I feel that once we've found a pic or animation and no doubt other will agree, that they become personal to us, plus other posters recognize us by them.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=4734&page=4&site=3

Disengaged

Unites States of America
    Since: Jun 5, 2001 Re: RELEASING NAMES Jul 5, 2001 7:59:04 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know GB......... do I get a Bozo Button?
    IBBEROEAN "Just making sure!"

• hippikon
    hippikon

Qwerty : I thought of you when I saw this one -

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

point well taken! Sorry And I apologize

IBBEROEAN "Just making sure!"

• Kent
    Kent

I agree, qwerty. There is even a gif for teejay!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Kent...

I may have stated to EmmyRose that she was a racist, as that word is defined, but I state to you, sir, that you are a 'devil', 'demon' and 'fiend', as those words are defined to denote 'wickedness' and 'maliciousness'... as well as a 'slanderer', as that word denotes 'liar'.

I have not pointed that out to you, up until this time because, to ME, it was quite obvious... and why point out the obvious? But, with the above post, you've left me no choice, for in another thread you state that you will not only not address Teejay ever again, but even refer to him. And yet, here you are, big and bold as a cow pattie... doing your 'thing'. You've lied, Kent... and your depiction above denotes that you have lied ON someone... and quite maliciously. Thus, your slander is further manifest, as is your overall wickedness.

Some here feel that attributing it to your drinking makes it bearable, even acceptable. And perhaps that is to be blamed from time to time. Others give you credit for great intelligence. However, my heart sincerely grieves for those who have eyes to 'see' you in this manner. Personally, I know it is simply your wicked heart, masquerading as 'wisdom' (and, indeed, it DOES become a bit more prevalent when you've been drinking, but it shows when you haven't been, as well). But 'wicked reasonings' such as that demonstrated above belie your possession of any true wisdom, and in fact lends great credence to the dark side of knowledge that exists in you.

I would exhort you to repent, but my Lord has said that you won't, for like so many others, you trust in your OWN form of 'wisdom' over any ability to show humility and thus PROVE that you possess 'true' wisdom. There is saying, Kent, that one can be TOO SMART... 'for one's own good'. 'Take a warning' then, that in your case you are consistently allowing yourself to be marched ever closer to the danger of 'using your mouth to write a check... your butt can't cash'.

I hope that you have ears to 'hear', for I have spoken nothing but truth to you, just as I myself, SJ, have heard it from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son of the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES.

• rem
    rem

haha - qwerty - i thought you were posting under two different names or something. that clears it up! :)

rem

• qwerty
    qwerty

Disengaged

Thanks for understanding.

qwerty.

• MuzicmanCa
    MuzicmanCa

A Guest...

When was the last time you had sex?!? I'm sorry, but you are WAY too uptight. Let it go...

Muzicman

• teejay
    teejay

Shelby?

Thanks. I saw my Norwegian friend's jpeg offered in my honor. I guess he enjoys verbal beatings with no ability to respond. I do love lashing him over and over, but the thrill is loosing its charm. I'd thought of a comeback or two, but what's the point?

I already said my piece in Sunchild's "for Emyrose" thread. As you pointed out, the little fellow had earlier proclaimed to the board that he'd be shunning me. Your pointing out his tendency toward untruth is a good thing. You really have to question whether what he says is the alcohol or his juvenile brain. More and more are coming to this unmistakable conclusion, and it's good that more and more are speaking out.

as DC said, the truth will be revealed by and by...

peace,
    todd

Btw, kent, you're a chump! <he grinned with a dismissive wave of the hand...>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit