I Hate Working Late .... Vent

by xjw_b12 2 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Here I am again, burning the midnight oil, scrambling to prepare a RFQ for an important customer, (who we may lose if my quotation is not bang on).

This is so frustrating, waiting for suppliers / manufacturers to call or email me back, so I can complete this on time. And I swear Cisco has to be the worst company in the world for discontinuing product lines and not supplying replacement / suggested product. (ever try and work your way through their web site aaaargh)

And to top it all off, I think I'm going to be able to work in peace and quiet, when another employee comes in, with his 2 young girls, and they're running and screaming all over the place.

And to top it off, I'm missing Survivor.

Anybody else out there in front of their monitors, when they should be home?

• Scully
    Scully

I'm home, but the next 2 nights I will be working the graveyard shift.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Scully. CJ has mused about going back to University and becoming a nurse. A close friend of ours who has been a nurse for over 25 years and now holds an administrative position said to her...."What are you nuts? Do you know all the crazy hours you have to work?

I admire you. You are obviously a dedicated health care giver and you must enjoy your work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit