Is it the new Brochure campaign?

by Nosferatu 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've noticed quite a few posts lately about people having the JWs at their door after years of never seeing them. Do you think their new Brochure campaign has anything to do with it?

• FallGirl
    FallGirl

Probably. From Oct 18 til sometime in Nov. they are on the "campaign" to save lives! All my freakin' relatives let me know that they will be sending me one. Great...my life will finally be complete.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yeah, make way for Armageddon-aid!

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

this is it guys! THIS IS IT! how can u guys have such a negative attitude when armageddon is soooooooo close? we could be sharing in this "final" campaign before the end comes. but no... we're too picky with doctrine and too busy with apostacy to give it a second thought. shame on us

betheldark

• Emma
    Emma

Are they supposed to contact da'd people? (After Bebu's thread, I decided not to say "ones" ) My family doesn't contact me and unless otherwise told, I'm sure they feel as though it would be casting "pearls before swine."

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

They have a new brochure campaign? And my righteous family hasn't told me?! *gasp* Pffft.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    All my freakin' relatives let me know that they will be sending me one. Great...my life will finally be complete.

Think of it this way, the brochures they send you won't go to a vulnerable, unsuspecting individual who might take them up on a free bible study.

Devon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit