SPEAKERS IN THE TOILETS - you can't miss the spiritual food!!!

by justhuman 8 Replies latest social physical

• justhuman
    justhuman

In the new K.H. that was recently build they put speakers in the toilets so that you wan't miss anything from the "spiritual food", even when mother nature calls you!!!

So you are trying to take the sh.t out of it and you hear brother Faithfull telling you how faithfull we should be to the Organization, and the provisions we had from FDS.

Does anyone have any simillar expierience on this forum

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL ... ... for good ...

So you are trying to take the sh.t out of it and you hear brother Faithfull telling you how faithfull we should be to the Organization, and the provisions we had from FDS.

that's probably too much to handle !!!

and NO I have not experience THIS ...

• joenobody
    joenobody

I used to turn down the volume...

• blondie
    blondie

They've had speakers in the restrooms here since I was in my pre-teens. As you said, joenobody, we just turned them down. It interfered with our conversations.

Blondie

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yup, nothing like listening to Brother Mesogreat while sitting on the pot.

"And those who do not obey will be destroyed at ARMAGEDDON!" Ptttttthhhhh (plop)

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

At least it means you no longer have to whistle whilst sat on the loo to disguise the melodious sounds of splashing and rushing wind!!!

Look on the bright side - it could have been worse... they could be playing the piano versions of Kingdom Melodies over the speakers instead!!! Blech!

Bull!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL @ justhuman's choice of Subject Heading ...... Physical Activities

• Balsam
    Balsam

They did that at the Kingdom Hall I went too. Here I was nursing babies and trying to quite them down and here was a brother giving the talk loudly in the bathrooms. I complained about it being too loud and was causing the babies to cry. They did turn it down but they till left it in there. The speakers were in the room where the toilets were. No speaker though in the sitting area for moms, but it was so loud you could not hear yourself think. Besides it was so darn irritating.

I am so thankful to be able to laugh at this stupid stuff that happen to us as witnesses. Thank goodness we all had sense enough to see how stupid it was finally.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Speakers in the toilets. I thought that was just when the men are standing at their urinals talking to there weewees. LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit