For Those Who Have Cartoon Network...

by cypher50 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• cypher50
    cypher50

You should watch or set your TiVo to record The Venture Brothers tonight (a spoof show on the old Johnny Quest cartoons)...basically, there is a superhero mer-man who is also a Jehovah's Witness....

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    (a spoof show on the old Johnny Quest cartoons)...

Is that the show that comes on adult swim?

• cypher50
    cypher50

Yup, that is the same one...glad someone else watchs...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

LOL

Its usually the topic at the dinner table...... So is teen titans...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah i love the mer-man who's always giving out tracts and liturature! Thats an awesome show... sadly it's not nearly as good as the best show on adult swim... SEALAB 2021!!!!!!!

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

How does that work?? I mean, does he preach to the creatures in the sea, is there some kind of underwater civilization with intelligent beings that he can preach to, or is he able to come here on earth for his preaching (i obviously have no clue what the show is about)?

And if he's a superhero, is he really doing all that he can for Jehovah (Matthew 6:33)? Wouldn't his time be spent more wisely on preaching the good news of the kingdom? The good deeds he performs now can only bring temporary relief compared to what the kingdom of God will bring to humanity (and the mer-people). Someone please enlighten me!

• cypher50
    cypher50

Teen Titans is cool...my favorite character on that show is Raven . But Aqua Teen Hunger Force is the best cartoon on the network...Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G. Drivin in my car, livin like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

joannadandy got me hooked on Aqua Teen Hunger Force. honestly, how could you not love a show with a character named Meatwad???

• Gen. Echuu Shen-Jon
    Gen. Echuu Shen-Jon

I have search over Internet... And I found the "Adult Swim" an the TV Cartoon Show "Venture Brothers" http://www.adultswim.com/shows/venturebros/index.html

Could you help me to find I which Episode appears that Character that you say "Mer-Man"?

Thaks! :O :P

• willy_think
    willy_think

You know, a Cartoon Network poller called me up and asked all kinds of questions about Hanna-Barbera and "the little shows between the shows." I told her I don't watch because I like more Adult cartoons. So I take FULL credit fot bringing Adult-Swim to the world. Your welcome. by the way i told her "I do not like the little shows" but they still play them, what can you do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit