TELL ME YOUR LONELY B-DAY STORIES!!

by tresbella 8 Replies latest jw friends

• tresbella
    tresbella

MY 21 BIRTHDAY WAS SATURDAY.(I KNOW I'M GETTING OLD. GOODBYE LATE NIGHTS; HELLO BOTOX!) I WAS KINDA SAD B/C I WAS HOPING THIS YEAR I WOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE MY FIRST B-DAY PARTY SINCE I FOUND OUT THROUGH MY OWN RESEARCH THAT CELEBRATING THEM ARE NOT WRONG.. BUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO PLAN A PARTY OR ANYTHING (HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR). MY PARENTS DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT WAS MY B-DAY (I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN REMEBRED) AND I EVEN HAD TO GO OUT IN SERVICE (UGH) AN EXJW ONLINE BUDDY OF MINE GAVE ME THE IDEA TO JUST GET EVERY ONLINE BUDDY I KNOW TO SEND ME AN E-CARD SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK! IT'S BETTER THEN GETTING NOTHING AT ALL. MY FAVORITE SITE WITH E-CARDS IS OOFUN.COM IF ANYBODY CARES TO SEND ME ANYTHING (AND YES THEY'RE FREE!) P.S- I WANNA KNOW EVERYONE'S SOB LONELY BIRTHDAY STORIES. (IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO DWELL IN SOMEONE ELSE'S MISERY! )

• Dawn
    Dawn

(((tresbella)))

It's not too late to celebrate your birthday. I almost always celebrate mine a week to two weeks before or after the actual day because it's so close to Christmas and we're busy with the holidays. Don't give up hope - go ahead and plan a night out with your friends and celebrate a belated birthday to yourself - and an initiation into your new life of freedom!

PS - happy 21st birthday!

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

If I knew how to do more on this computer then turn it on/off, I'd be more than happy sending you a really neat bd pic...but since I've confessed to my errrr- ignorance of such matters let this suffice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRESBELLA...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Granny, of the "I'm not lonely anymore on my bd." There is hope...and many more happy birthdays to come your way.

gl

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Happy Birthday (((TresBella))) your time will come just sourround you by more worldy people

I'm just lucky that my holliday is the national day ... when I feel the need to be surrounded that day well ... I go to the firemen ball in my town and get into the party !!! But still it is not that interesting to me cause most of the time I feel better alone.

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

((tresbella)) Happy 21st Birthday!!! I'd send you flowers and happy faces but I can't...Deb

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

" MY 21 BIRTHDAY WAS SATURDAY.(I KNOW I'M GETTING OLD. GOODBYE LATE NIGHTS; HELLO BOTOX!) "

Jeez Tres - I felt quite spritely until I read that!

Seriously tho - there'll be many more to come and I am sure you will enjoy them all.

FF

• bebu
    bebu

Happy Birthday, Tresbella!!

Number 21 is a real milestone!!!

bebu

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Well this last b-day I was fighting with my soon to be ex and i didnt get anything!

Happy b-day btw!

And if you think your getting old, wait till you hit 29!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

My birthday is never acknowledged by any of my immediate relatives, and perhaps it never will. Nevertheless, since we determine our destiny, I celebrate in my own way; usually by purchasing something nice for me and going out to eat with an 'unsuspecting' close relative or friend.

Casualties of the WTBTS.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit