How's the week been for you?
Mrs Ozzie and I have enjoyed a very fine week away down in the southern capital of Australia - Melbourne. A beautiful city, so quiet, so beautiful with its many parks and so bloody cold and wet!!!!
Anyway we enjoyed it immensely, especially our time with old friend, Prisca - well, not old but....well, we've known each other a long time, how about that?...anyway, we were able to catch up on family news. Yes, she's fine, but needs some surgery so we pray that goes well. What with her injury and my busted up hand, we felt like a couple of crocks....but we're not and firing well!
So that brings us back home for the weekend and time to start thinking about our poll. You know that elections are on the minds of us downunder and you folks statesside so ...........
.........................this weekend's poll question is..............................
What do you think would happen at elections if everyone in your state was a Dub?
1. There'd be no candidates???
2. They'd disfellowship enough R&F so as apostates they could vote and form a government of worldy people.
3. Ted Jarasz would appoint a committee.
4. The latest Watchtower would claim that this was really the "new order"!
5. Debates between the candidates would not be allowed.
6. They'd encourage "interested persons" to move to "where the need was greater".
7. They'd all leave! (Do ya think they'd really want to run all the services like sewerage, schools, roads, defense?)
8. The Society would send a letter to BOE instructing them to stake out the polling booths to make sure that no "true christian" wavered.
9. Crooklyn would start to arrange food parcels.
10. The Society would claim that there must be many who were not "true christians" - kinda like the new "untrue christain class".
11. Other (please detail)
Fascinating, eh? Well, if you think enough about it, care to share your thoughts and let us know what your opinion is? And don't forget.....