Early Arrival

by TrailBlazer04 7 Replies latest jw friends

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Hi all!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my granddaughter has decided not to wait for her originally scheduled debut. Her debut has been rescheduled for next Monday....a little early, but we're hoping all goes well. Whatever positive thoughts, prayers, etc. you can spare would be appreciated.

I WILL be posting the announcement as soon as I can get access to a computer...

Thanks

TB (a VERY nervous grandma right now)

ps. we survived the move with a minimum of hassles, I only lost my contacts and glasses!

• Valis
    Valis

CONGRATS!!!!! Let us know when she decides to beam down!

alt

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Congrats!!!

On a more serious note... your granddaughter will need to be spoken to regarding the importance of keeping her schedule. Breaking one's schedule can be very disruptive to other people!

• Soledad
    Soledad

congratulations and here's hoping for the best!!

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

From one proud grandma to another! Congrats Trail!

GH

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Elsewhere, I WILL be discussing plans and timely arrivals with said new arrival when she is here. Her mother already told her that she HAD to wait until her Nona was there, but NOOOOOOOOO, Kira couldn't wait. I would hope that Miss Kira will learn that timeliness is a virtue somewhere down the road. But, it could be worse, her mother kept me waiting for her arrival for over a week from the originally set date (a fact I have NEVER let her forget).

So...now I gotta find out how much more $$$ that darn plane ticket is gonna cost....

TB

• Valis
    Valis

Sounds like tardiness runs in the family *LOL* Yes please remind the young lady that we are an impatient bunch and we do enjoy our happiness to be punctual and on time!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie

typical little girl, has no patience to wait....jk

Congrats, do update us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit