• LittleToe
    LittleToe

JWD went down???

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sleep

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

During preparations for hurricane Charley, and for about 3 or 4 weeks after it hit SW Florida, I was completely disconnected from any computer-related activities.

I can honestly and happily say that I didn't miss any of it whatsoever! Visiting and mingling in JWD, CNN, MSN, Oprah's website, etc., is such a miniscule part of my days that I hereby proclaim myself 'not hooked'.

Nevertheless, it does provide some sort of entertainment to come here and post my personal opinion on certain subjects of interest.

DY

• Sassy
    Sassy

I find it an inconvenience.. but I am not online to the extent I used to be.. so I either get some things done elsewhere on the net, or get offline.

• Sassy
    Sassy

LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Stefanie---

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Sleep

What?! Who said you were allowed to sleep? Don't you realize you are here to maintain this site 24/7? Back to work!

It's got to feel like that so many times. Thanks Ang, and give Simon a manly chuck on the shoulder from me for all his work.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Fluffy threads?

• minimus
    minimus

Actually, I have a lot of fun on this db as well as Slip's too. (Especially yesterday).

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I do homework and Thunder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit