This weekend is the time for footie fever here in NSW so with all th excitement we need to slow down and contemplate together. So get a nice cuppa or a glass or two of shiraz and consider this for a few moments:
Why are the writers of Questions from Readers never identified?
1. For the sake of humility.
2. For the sake of anonymity.
3. Because they don't exist.
4. It's really Ted Jarasz's wife !
5. They're all written by Fred Hall.
6. They might be attacked.
7. People would see how dumb they are!
8. The R&F would know who was "reaching out" for "privileges".
9. They lost the address.
10. Other (please let us know....)
So, get those replies coming and.......enjoy.