Ever have one of those days where you should have just gotten back into bed and waited for tomorrow? I had one of those TODAY!
1) overslept and was rushed to get ready for work and get my daughter to school, then
2) got in a spat with hubby in the morning before work, then
3) stopped to get a latte and ended up spilling it on my blouse while driving out of the parking lot,
4) was only 2 miles from home, so stopped back at home to change my blouse, but turned into the garage too sharply and scraped my car!, then
5) pushed the button to shut the garage door, and the other garage door went up instead. Then it wouldn't close - it was stuck open!,
6) gave up -went inside to change my shirt, came back out and got the garage door shut - headed off to the location I needed to work at today (2 hrs away), then 15 minutes out of town, realized I had forgotten some of the things I needed, so had to head BACK home again to pick it up, then
8) called hubby to let him know I had arrived on location safely and ended up spatting again.
D@mn this was a crappy day! But - it ended ok. I made it back home safely, got my work done, inspected my car and found it only had a little bit of paint transfer that can be buffed out - went to dinner with my little girl. Made up with hubby's who then left town for a hunting trip so I have the house (and T.V./remote) to myself for a few days.
I sure hope tomorrow goes better! Now I just have to endure the harassment of my friends over scraping my car on the side of the garage - how stupid is that?!