When it doesn't rain it POURS

by neverthere 1 Replies latest jw friends

• neverthere
    neverthere

I have been having a hard time with my AS kids the past few weeks, not to mention not feeling well myself. I went to the doctor's today and found out I have fibromyalgia. All I can ask myself is "why is all this happening to me?"

I am feeling sorry for myself right now and I hope you all can understand the need to vent. It seems like it is one thing after another right now, and gods am i tired. I just don't know what to do anymore, seems like I am just hitting my head against a brick wall.

On top of this too I spoke with my father's mother and apparently it is all my fault that her family doesn't want anything to do with me, because heavens knows when I was 10 I should have been the one to keep the lines of communication open after my parents split, is that warped or what, shouldn't it have been the adults?

Thanks for listening, I didn't know where else to post this and I needed to vent!

Diana

• Dawn
    Dawn

((Diana))

My cousin has fibromyalgia also. Man - your day sounds a lot worse than mine! Hang in there girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit