I'm back, and I know you didn't miss me, and that's okay

by Glenmore 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

Hello All. I just returned from sunny Southend-on-Sea (Essex, England) to bring my Mum back for the winter. It's somewhat like the swallows returning to wherever they return, but more expensive. I like the UK but I hate the trip. I hate jet-lag and I hate the work that piles up in my absence. I'll feel better next week. Did I miss anything, like new pictures of Stef? I never did connect for a beer with nevergotwet, oh well maybe next time.

• gumby
    gumby

Something went wacky when I posted this.

Gumby

• gumby
    gumby

Nice to have you back Glenmore. Were all guilty of missing others who leave for a short time. Too many here to keep track of.

Gumby

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome back glenmore, I take it gumby has been smoking one of those bongo pipes again.

• gumby
    gumby

Brummie...my frickin computor has turned demonised. I typed a long post to glenmore and when I hit the sunmit button it posted something I posted to Sevenoo6 on another thread. No shit!

Gumbeelzebublized

• shotgun
    shotgun

I agree with Brummie, Gumpothead

I hit the sunmit button it posted something I posted to Sevenoo6 on another thread. No shit!

Gumbeelzebublized

Welcome back Glenmore

• Brummie
    Brummie

Oh you have the gumbtion to blame the demons huh? Put the pipe down and stand well back...they are comin to take you away brumm brumm.

Brummie

• kls
    kls

Ahh Brummie you sharing our pipe?,,,,,,,Bad Kitty

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

Right now I could do with a bong-hit,so blow it my way. Actually I quit smoking all but those little cigars you can get at duty-free, they make my pee-pee look bigger. Oh, different story. Sorry. It's the jet-lag.

• Odrade
    Odrade

and maybe one too many glasses of wine? but that's okay, cause you're not drivin'.

Welcome back Glen! Hope to see you soon, but I think I'm working Saturday, so I might not make meetup.

O

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit