Central CA earthquake

by truthseeker1 8 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/latest.htm

We're ok here. Just felt like someone was pushing my chair around...at first I thought DEMINZ!!! LOL, not really.

• sf
    sf

I thought I was experiencing a dizzy spell. Then I could hear the glass ornaments on my lamp behind me knocking each other gently. It was a relatively small quake.

Glad it was not a dizzy spell.

sKally

• Mary
    Mary
    at first I thought DEMINZ!!!

Really? Geeze, where's yer Dub training?? Your first thought shuld've been "Armagettin is finally here!"

Glad everyone is okay.

• Joe Bloggs
    Joe Bloggs

It looks to me that that area is experiencing greater and greater magnitude earthquakes. Look at the pattern shown in the map shown below:

Could a Mag 6 be next? And then what? I know Farkel lives in California. He has a lot to answer for!

LOL!

Joe

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Glad to hear you are okay. I just learned of this earthquake myself a few minutes ago, and it peeked my immediate interest, as we will be vacationing in Central CA in November. It will be our first trip to the west coast.

Strangely enough, I'v been having more issues with Vertigo this hurricane season than ever before. As for right now, it's nice to know that it is an inner ear balance problem and not the earth moving beneath my feet .

/<

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

which parts of central ca are you going to?

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

I was at work and didn't feel it. One of my coworkers did and pointed out how all the light fixtures were swinging around. Kind of creeped me out seeing as it's almost October...the world series...you know.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Truthseeker, we will be in LA, San Pedro, Carmel and Monterey during our trip. Our son is stationed with the Marines in Monterey.

We also connect with a cruise line for a few days out on the Pacific,south to Ensenata, Mexico.

/<

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if this has anything to do with what is developing on Mount St. Helens?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit