Are there 5 XJWs in Austin, Texas?

by sixsixsixtynine 5 Replies latest jw friends

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

If so, let's make a meetup happen in October. I've been following them for over a year, and they never get the 5 minimum RSVPs. C'mon, it'll be fun. We can also talk about how lame Bob Schneider is. -Matt

http://exjw.meetup.com/123/events/?eventId=3231188&action=detail

• Princess
    Princess

Hey Matt! So you finally posted eh?

Welcome to JWD!

Rachel

• Xena
    Xena

I gave up on it after it got canceled the couple of times I signed up

But I will try again...*sigh* I'm such a giver

• wildfire
    wildfire

howdy ya'll yes I live in Austin as of May of 2004. I attended the Dallas Apostofest in May... and had a great time with allthose horrible apostates.... I would love to join in the festivities.. but just in the middle of fighting with the mental health system here in Austin,,,,,, and its got me very frrustrated...also a schizophrenic son who is 1500 miles away....pm me and I will give you more details if you wish....I need a diversion from all these battles.....( if you think youve had enuf of this life,, hang on... everyone hurts... everybody cries.....everybody hurts some time..... REM song i am listening to right now... HOLD ON... HOLD ON.... SHALOM WILDFIRE HERE .... HANGIN ON....

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I'm in San Antonio, TX - just down the road from yall... they have the same issues here. *sigh*

I'm trying again... they have a whole 3 people signed up this time. (Actually... 2 with 1 'maybe'.)

Regards,

Jim TX

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Ok, not a whole lotta action goin' on. Still just Xena and myself signed up. Maybe we need a catchy group name, like .................the Austin Area Apostate Alliance. Or the quadruple A for short!!!................Or how about "The Axis of Apostacy"?........No, that's no good........Hmmmm........Jehovah's Witness Protection Program?..No, too corny. Damn.............ummmmmmmmmm.......Jehovah's Sicknesses.......No, that's REALLY bad. A little help here people?!?!?!?!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit