Pay to have a plane banner fly over an assembly

by Dogpatch 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I just realized that others may still be able to do this, and it is not as expensive as you think. Eveen after 9/11, it might be good to check into locally. Read my post (Dogpatch) at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/78640/1.ashx

Randy

• dorothy
    dorothy

That's such a great idea! I'd donate to the cause! Wonder if it would make the news....

If we all got together we could really make this idea fly.... OK, bad pun.

• Mary
    Mary

That would be great!! Here's a few suggestions as to what the messages could be, although they'd have to be kept short:

WATCHTOWER PROTECTS PEDOPHILES

WATCHTOWER DESTROYS FAMILIES

TED JARACZ IS AN APOSTATE

RELIGION IS A SNARE AND A RACKET

Any other suggestions?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hey... I have a few extra $ to donate. What do those planes cost for something like that? What assembly? The summer assemblies are over.. aren't there some in the winter? I don't remember. You could print on there "Millions Now Living Will Never Lie Die" 1-800-THE BEAST

Country Girl

woops

Country Girl

• sf
    sf

I would most definetly donate to this (cause) goal. Let us know if it's really going to happen.

And I like Danny Haszards line from another thread:

"Watchtower Lies, People Die"

sKally

• bebu
    bebu

How about:

WT - UN Scandal now documented at www.Freeminds.org

bebu

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

-------- Check out what happened in 587 BCE

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

SHEEP GET FLEECED - CHECK THE NET

• PointBlank
    PointBlank

I'm not sure how serious some of you are about this, but I think it's a very good idea. I realize the summer conventions are over. But how about putting something in the works for next summer. If we concentrate our efforts we may be able to organize this event in several US cities. And that would provide enough time to come up with some excellent messages. I, for one, am more than willing to offer my money and my time to such an endeavor.

Anybody else willing??

PB

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Absolutely. I would be willing to contribute money for this.

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit