I got to admit its gettin better...

by betty boop 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• betty boop
    betty boop

Ok so remember my rambling thread about how i have bad luck with guys. Well i have to say the advice i was given has made a big difference. I decided to not let it bother me so much that guys can be so obnoxious when it comes to how they treat girls (i know not all but atleast alot of the ones ive met). Anyway i hung up the towel for awhile and decided to just have fun being single. But alas, it wasnt in the stars. My good friend has a boy, friend who she grew up with who i had met a couple of times before. At her birthday party he asked for my number and we have been seeing each other and its been good so far. He hasnt gone psycho on me or anything yet but i know now not to put all my eggs in one basket and enjoy the moment and whatever happens happens. So thanks everyone for the advice prior to this happening. Anymore advice is welcome

-Betty, of the hopeless romantic class

• betty boop
    betty boop

I dunno why it says this is a bible thread i dunno how to change that...lol

• Jez
    Jez

I didn't find my soulmate until I was 31 years old. During all that time, I too was a hopeless romantic, still am, and I never gave up...I was open to opportunities that seemed the real thing. I thought I fell in love 3x, looking back, it was only 2 that I ever really loved and I am currently married to the best of them. I would not trade my life, my journey and my soulmate for anything. You are young, love is not just for ppl in their 20's, if you don't find it now, you may find it later. Just have fun and learn.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Too bad your so young BB.... otherwise I'd have to hit on ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit