You Dog, You

by MerryMagdalene 9 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Here's a take-off on Panda's thread "Which Dog Breed Do You Like?":

Which Dog Breed ARE you like?...any thoughts?

Me? I'm just a mutt

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I've often been compared to a Rottweiler (mostly by my husband). I identify more with bull terriers, because they can be so sweet and lovable but they do have a tendency to be very stubborn when they've got hold of something. And if you treat them badly they become dangerous.

My Chinese horoscope sign is the dog, so I've thought about this topic before.

• kls
    kls

I've always thought of myself as a German Shepherd. I can be very loyal and gentle but piss me off and i will bite you in the ass.

• desib77
    desib77

I would have to say I'm a lot like my Lhasa Apso....layed back and cuddly...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Cat-person here. I'm like a manx - long legs, round, off-beat in personality, and outgoing. Love to be laid back and get my belly, chin, and ears rubbed and scratched. Brushing is good too. If you don't pay attention to me, I start knocking things off the table.

Meow

Bren

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm a good dog. Woof!

• dh
    dh

the one which bites your ass

• dh
    dh

LOL

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

You're all so cute, I don't know who to take home! Oh, that's right, no one claimed to be a stray. Hope you all have happy homes and lots of treats!!! Bad dog, dh. Spend some time with Elsewhere. I'm going to go see if I can find somebody to take me for a walk, my bladder is about to burst...Have a great day/night/whatever.

• Panda
    Panda

I just caught this post. And I would definitely classify myself as one of those hounds of hell guarding the passage just after the ferry on the river Styx. You know the ones I'm talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit