What if the majority religion (I'm not sure I consider the Jehovah Witnesses a religion) in the world today were the Jehovah Witnesses? Instead of the Catholics let's say (I think the Catholics have around a billion or so). Imagine JW numbers at around one billion or two, or about 1/5 of the world population (boy, this is a sacry thought). What would the world by like?
- Would door-to-door activity simply be overwhelming (hate to think about this).
- How would the world economy be affected by the huge number of JW;s? Would the JW's be satisfied with mediocre jobs, creating less cash flow, because they, of course, know that the end of the world is just around the corner. Would they forgo, as they do somewhat now, college educations for the same reasons creating a JW society of undereducated.
- How many deaths would there be because of their bizzare blood beliefs/policy. I would not like to imagine what this would be, especially among children. Instead of thousands, perhaps millions needlessly dead.
- How many magazines would be printed/published? Billions vice Millions? Lot of dead trees.
- Would Kindom Halls become cathedral size?
- Would their end-of-times prediction tactics change. Lots of folks making lots of money...why would the JW's want end of the world to occur.
Anyone else with thoughts/comments on this.