Who is Freakshow?

by Roamingfeline 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

I know logical is always in the chat room, but Freakshow has been in there for about 48 hours straight. I've never seen a post by that name though. Just wondering.

RCat

• freakshow
    freakshow

I am, I have no clue why it says am in the chat room I left but I guess my spirit remained, go figure. Oh and this is my first post, I thought it would be more thrilling, but first times rarely live up to their expectations.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Welcome to the DB, Freakshow. You must have a very strong spirit!

RCat

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Freakshow,

No disrespect meant of nothin', but are you related to Sideshow Bob?

BTW, I have really come to feel a warm affection for Joelbear during my short tenure on this site. I think that SpongeBob Squarepants would be a perfect picture for him, don't you?

Just listen to this and see if it doesn't match what you know of Joelbear:

SpongeBob is a sea sponge who lives with his pet snail, Gary, in a fully furnished, two bedroom...pineapple, and has an unusual love for his job as a fry cook at the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob is as optimistic, earnest, and well-meaning as a sea-dwelling sponge gets . . . SpongeBob can't help looking on the bright side of life, and his positive outlook and enthusiasm about just about everything make him downright irresistible.

I like SpongeBob, too, because even though he's sensitive and earnest, he firmly stands up for what he believes is right.

Joelbear, if you're listening, I hope you seriously consider a SpongeBob pic. It would also help me release some pent-up frustration from refraining from creating multiple identities. But then, it might backfire and create an overwhelming temptation to create Patrick, Squidward, and Sandy.

Anyway, welcome to the board, Freakshow.

Ginny

• freakshow
    freakshow

side show Bob<<<<<<<<<<<< no relation. I just have this healthy obsession with freakshows, you know midgets, women with beards, half people, anything strange and unusual. Which may have something to do with me studying with a JW. It has given me a lot to think about, I find that i am having trouble sleeping because my mind is constantly going over what I am learning. All in all it's been a weird and wild ride. I just have yet to decide if I shall pursue it further or stop and begin my own touring freak show. Anyone know anyone with a third nipple???

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Have you read Freak Like Me: Inside the Jim Rose Circus Sideshow by Jim Rose and Melissa Rossi? My sister recommended it and told me enough about it to make me curious, but I have not read it yet myself. I wonder why people in general react so strongly to people who are different?

Do you have any specific questions about Jehovah's Witnesses that the folks here could answer for you?

Ginny

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Anyone know anyone with a third nipple???

Didn't Chandler from "Friends" have a third nipple? (I know it's only a TV show, but still....)

Hi Freakshow. Welcome to the DB. I was wondering why you were in the Chat room for so long. Thought you might have been logical's siamese twin or something!

BTW, I can touch my nose with my tongue. Does that count for anything??

• Englishman
    Englishman

The Man with the golden gun. Scaramanga.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit