KH in corona queens.

by Logicandreason 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Logicandreason
    Logicandreason

Hey R there any former JW/s that attended the Kingdom Hall in Corona Queens? I was just curious, thats where my mother still goes. I just wanted to see how many people I knew back then have come to the same conclusions that I have in the past ten years. If indeed there is someone who might have a faint recollection of three brothers bored to tears week after week, (my brothers and I), give me a holla. I would love to talk to ya. She was a member of the Spanish speaking congregation. Send me a private message if ya think ya know who it is. i wont reveal her name or mine unless someone surfaces.....wait a minute, if you see my profile then you will know my name. FINE......Jay Jones, my moms name is [edit] and I have two brothers named [edit] and [edit]. There, are ya happy now?? I doubt anyone will surface, but I thought I would givei t a try.

Peace.

• gumby
    gumby

Logic and reason eh? Good traits!

I do not know these people...but welcome to the board.

Gumby

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

OMG..

Gumby changed his avatar!

Welcome to the board Logican!

• dh
    dh
    OMG..

if stef had been in corona, queens you would know about it

• Soledad
    Soledad

Hi Logicandreason

Welcome!

I attended a Spanish congregation in Yonkers. Just a short subway ride from Corona, right?

• Logicandreason
    Logicandreason

Thanks for the welcome again. I see they edited out my name and stuff. Cool beans. Peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit