Some pro conservative humor- finally!

by Unclepenn1 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

This is put out by National Lampoon and it is pretty funny :)

http://moveonplease.org/

Here is an example

Everything Bad Fault Of Rumsfeld
    Scientists have found Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, genetically culpable for every contrary event and effect in modern history, including morbid obesity, the Philadelphia Phillies' 23 game losing streak in 1959 and Carrot Top.

Studies revealed even more daunting scenarios as the Rumsfeld-effect not only results from direct contact, but that second-hand liason with the Secretary of Evil can cause severe conservative conjunctivitis. Los Angeles restaurants and bars have recently banned Rumsfeld, and any talk of Rumsfeld, except for restricted outdoor areas.

• xenawarrior
  • Satanus
    Satanus

So, when do you get to the humor part??

S

• Farkel
    Farkel

I recently heard this:

"It's a wonder John Kerry hasn't blamed Bush for the two Florida hurricanes. But given enough time, he will."

Farkel

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    "It's a wonder John Kerry hasn't blamed Bush for the two Florida hurricanes. But given enough time, he will."

Naw, it's Jeb Bush's fault. Once he is out of office I predict 4 hurricane-free years for Florida State. Mark my words!

-Brenda

• Badger
    Badger

Pat Robertson blamed Hurricane Hugo on Clinton.

A real funny conservative is P.J. O'Rourke...an alum of the Harvard Lampoon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit