NEWS WORLD WANTS TO BROADCAST A SEGMENT ABOUT THE WTS - PLEASE HELP MAKE TH

by SHUNNED FATHER 9 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

As you may know by now, I have filed a Civil Suit against the WTS. There was a tremendous amount of media coverage. The story was on the National News for three straight days. It was broadcasted on every TV and Radio station. It was in every newspaper across Canada and parts of the US. After my Press Conference, I was interviewed on two radio talk shows.

CBC News World want to give me an eight minute spot on there show. This show is broadcasted live Nationally and repeated many times during the day on the CBC All Day News Channel. It would also be shown on the CBC National Show , CBC News and most likely picked up by all the media across Canada. They said the next time something happens to give them a call. I asked if they would be interested in covering a Protest Rally. They said yes.

Would you be willing to attend a Protest Rally and help me warn people and expose the WTS ?The Rally would generate International Media Coverage.

I am organizing the Protest Rally at the WTS Canadian HQ at Georgetown, Ontario.

The Rally will be held Saturday , October 09 th starting at 2:00pm and finish at 4:00pm. Meet me in front of the complex on the city sidewalk. Then those who wish can join me in having diner at a restaurant. Is there anyone from the Georgetown, Toronto area that can assist me. Let me know if you intend on supporting this Rally and if you are interested in having diner as a group afterwards, so I can make plans.

Anyone concerned about being recognized on TV can wear a mask or costume. Please bring your own plackcard.

If you plan on attending, then email me at :

[email protected]

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

danny9.jpg (22948 bytes)

Click to enlarge.I have more of these posters i can donate.--Let me know what i can do up to bodily being there.I have contributed to news forums and several threads already.

Heads up everyone!--Lets make the most of it. Yellow Ribbon

• Epsilon
    Epsilon

I cannot come, being that I'm in another country and all, but I am very interested in this whole media coverage. The All Day News Channel? Does that come in on satillite? If so I'll find it and record. Though I cannot be there in flesh, I will be there in spirit.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Epsilon,

Canadian news channels are hard to find on American satellite. Look for CFRN, I think that is available to you.

Undaunted Danny,

You can bet I will pray and pray and pray that God's will would be done according your "expose' "

The very best of health to you.

michelle

• acsot
    acsot

bttt

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Shunned Father,

As soon as you posted on this forum, I started a Google News Alert with your dear daughter's name and receive any news of your situation. We are with you.

Please post in the "Blood" section of this forum. Your post will stand longer and show up in the appropriate section.

• fjtoth
  • Beans
    Beans

I will be there unmasked and willing to post my name on national TV for this cause! If the Media wants to interview me I'm all over this!!! Can't wait!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.Watchtower.ca

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I don't know if you guys and gals are paying attention on this thread but Lawrence, the guy who started this thread, has changed the start time to 12 noon since the news crew has to film and get back in time for the 6 o'clock news. He put this info on another one of his threads.

• fjtoth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit