Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie

by Farkel 747 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

Farkel, I think you know I'm not trying to hijack your thread.....Regarding a full confession to an elder body, it seems that was told to someonein actual hearsay. As far as what she told relatives, what exactly did she tell them? Perhaps I missed it in your opening comments. I re-read them but maybe it was posted elsewhere.

• VM44
    VM44

AlanF had this to say back in 2001, which I am re-posting because it is difficult to find informaiton in the older threads here at JWD. --VM44

23-May-01 08:46

As my grandpa used to say, Rutherford was 'some piece a woik' alright.

There is good evidence that Rutherford was an adulterer. Around 1928 he and his entourage were staying at some hotel, and one morning one of the Bible Student ladies who straightened up the rooms found a lady's hairpin in Rutherford's bed. His room was adjoined by that of his mistress of the moment, another Bible Student lady who doubled as Rutherford's cook. This discovery led to the resignation of a pile of Bible Students in the area of Buffalo, New York, who formed their own group.

This story was given to me by the son of one of the Bible Students who had resigned. Jim Penton has been gathering pretty solid evidence to support this. AlanF

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Very interesting collection. But, well,

>Crotchless panties and provacative bras worn by an "anointed pioneer" who was also a very rebellious child.

Come on - get a life. :-)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I just checked the California Death Index. It backs up what VM44 posted from the Social Security Index, and confirms that this indeed is the same person discussed in this thread:

PEALE, BERTA L. 12 May 1973 LOS ANGELES 550-42-2857 FEMALE 30 October 1901 NORTH CAROLINA

This matches two facts from the 1930 census: that Berta's middle initial was "L" and that she was born in North Carolina. These two details were missing from the SSI listing posted by VM44.

• larc
    larc

Minimus, I am not sure what it is you want for evidence, pictures of them in bed together? No, we don't have that. As far as verbal reports, you could say that all of it is heresay, including what I said, what my two cousins said, what my mother said, amd what my wife said. GermanxJw, the undergarments are part of a pattern, a Gestalt as they say in German. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ VM44, my wife's comments were incorporated in the account. She was there with two of my aunts and my mother when the subject of panties and bra came up. When my wife and mother left, it was clear to my wife that my mother was very agitated that this subject was brought up in front of my wife, a person who was not a blood relative. Years later, when my mother was very sick, my wife spent considerable time with her. It was during this time that the subject of Berta came up, and my mother said that Berta said that Rutherford "was like a husband to me in every way." I don't know what Berta said to her sisters, since they never shared anything with me about Berta.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

larc, do you or your relatives have the 16mm movies taken of your aunt and Rutherford? These might have been put in a box somewhere, but would be very interesting if located, in that we could visually see the love-life between them! Do you have any ideas where the films might be?

Minimus -- I'm sorry we don't have an in-bedroom, xxx-sex-movie, of Da Judge doing the "wild thing" with one of his mistresses! My source was from 1 of 3 elders (the other 2 elders are now dead) who confided in me as to what happened behind closed doors! Are you going to suggest the 2-witness-rule here? I'm afraid that I won't be able to comply!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Farekl!

Thanks dude! Loved this post and your attention to detail (as much detail as you know of). Thanks for sharing this with us!

• shotgun
    shotgun

I wonder if this is where J.F got his supply for all of his encounters!

Alfred was a machinist at a rubber factory

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I thought that in cases os infidelity all that was required was that the two people were known to have stayed all night under the same roof. Well these people may have had separate bedrooms but what on earth does the cook/nutritionist need with a connecting door??? Please don't tell me she had to taste everything that went into his mouth before he did. He weren't no king for his successors to try to knock off. Just a mean old drunk they wanted hidden away and if it was a lady or two that it took to keep him safely tucked away with his secret then I can see people turning a blind eye to it.

It will be interesting to see what spin the WTS puts on this - especially if the films show up. Lots of ways now to get those old films to become digital - not that I want to see sex scenes but a sweet young thing sitting on his lap would do me fine. It would an elder too it they wanted to drag someone in front of JC.

Yup it makes perfect sense the way he structured this org to keep secrets and have all the nasty stuff hidden somewhere in the background.

The more there is to hide the greater the need for control.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Considering that most jaydubs are gossip-mongering bastards and enjoy hearing of the scandalous immoral/illegal activities of their 'brothers', any lurking dubs here should really relish the information presented in this topic.

cheeses. of the muck-raking class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit