Thank You !!

by xenawarrior 7 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

A HUGE THANK YOU to all you folks who thought of me during my recent illness and posted and sent pm's and phoned me etc. It really meant a great deal to me. I'm feeling much better with some of it and still not well with other parts but I won't bore you with all of that.

My daughter bounced back from her illness and started school yesterday and you'd never know anything had been wrong with her. Damn youth!! Just kidding. She still has to take it easy because the mono will take a while to go away.

This place is truly amazing when someone needs some support or encouragement or just a note to let them know they matter. And it's the caring folks who post here that make that possible.

Thank you again !!!

XW/Lisa

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Good news!

• Valis
    Valis

Lisa...glad to hear you are feeling better and E is doing better too!...See what happens when you overdose on the cheese?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• desib77
    desib77

Glad you are feeling better.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Love you lots Lisa. And I'm working on that morphine connection. I'll send up what's left after I'm done.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi XW, I missed that you were ill, but am glad to know you are feeling better.

• kls
    kls

Xena, glad to hear you are back. I read you went to the hospital i was concerned. Thanks for letting us know you and your daughter are okay.

• Special K
    Special K

Glad your feeling a lot better, Xenawarrior and daughter.

Be Well

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit