Oh man! JCanon ain't got nothing on this guy...

by joenobody 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• joenobody
    joenobody

While reading the "Pyramids vs. Floods" thread, one poster slipped in a reference to this website: www.bibledecoded.com

Umm... after reading this for a few minutes (esp. the history and purported interaction with the Governing Body) I couldn't get over just how out there the site was. Is it parody? Is it serious? Very hard to say...

• joenobody
    joenobody

Here's a link to more info about Gordon Richie and the Lord's Witnesses - wacky stuff!

http://www.reachouttrust.org/regulars/articles/cult/lwitness.htm

• joenobody
    joenobody

hahahaha - after reading their FAQ and seeing the number of rules they have, I am pretty convinced this is an elaborate parody. The guy who put this together has WAY too much time on his hands.

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

I think you'll find that JCanon IS Gordon Richie of the Lord's Witnesses!

• joenobody
    joenobody

Are you sure? The thought had actually occurred to me last night - the same type of zany writing etc. Insanity... you got a source on that or just your on postulation?

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Wow

I don't think it's a hoax. The guy has an address for meetings, publications, and rules of why sex is fornication - but sex with a condom on is not fornication

I think you'll find that JCanon IS Gordon Richie of the Lord's Witnesses!
    Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me one bit. That site seemed right up his alley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit