Hello Everyone

by Scorpion 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Just stopped by to say HI!

The family is doing great and so are the turtles. Mr.T our 90 year old land Tortoise is being shown at a church play tommorrow night.

All of the Witnesses have nothing to do with my wife and kids even though none of my kids or wife were baptized as JWs. It has actually been ok though. We have made several new friends that we can converse openly with about different topics other than the latest new light in the WT publications or the usual stuff that transpires at the meetings or service.

I took my wife to Reno Nevada for the weekend and gambled 12 hours straight. We won enough to pay for our trip and have a few bucks left over.

I guess being out of Jehovah's clean organization has corrupted me. Those gods of luck have taken my soul. LOL

I read a few of the posts. I hope to have some time later in the future to get more involved.

Hope all of you are doing well.

• Simon
    Simon

Hi SC
    Good to hear from you.
    I can understand what you're going through with the shunning...we get the same thing off most of them (although some will still talk to us).
    Doesn't sound like it's weighing you down too much though
    Look forward to hearing from you when you get time.

• spectromize
    spectromize

Hi SC,

Good to hear from you, no shunning going here. Glad to hear your family is doing great.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hi, SC, glad you're doing okay... drop in on us when you have the time..

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• waiting
    waiting

Hey SC,

Good to hear about your turtles, we have a Ms. T who posts on some boards - think there's a future relationship possible? I know I go on about those big living pieces of shell - but I think there cool, in an odd sort of way.

Ran into an old friend who had been married to a non-baptized jw, then she had studied for a while herself. Stopped. She was at a business banquet and sat across from some jw's who knew her. They would not talk to her! As if she had done something wrong! She only came to the hall about 6 times.

I think some people just enjoy the power of being rude.

But thankfully, we, in our forum, are not rude (yeah, right) - but glad to hear all's going well. When I gamble, I lose all my fun money and at $5. more. I don't gamble often.

Glad to hear from you.

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

SC!!!!! Hello!! I'm happy to hear you all are doing well. Visit again soon. 7

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

SC....It's about time! Hope you stick around for awhile. We missed you.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hi SC! So glad to hear you're all happy in the real world! Stop by and see us again when you can.

Waiting,

I have it on good authority that Ms T has had her fill of being "matched" with anyone, including turtles!

Hugs,
    RCat

• Dubby
    Dubby

Hey SC. Glad to see you're still around.

"Enjoy God's creation, ride a dirt bike!"

• dsgal
    dsgal

HI!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit