what a bummer

by christopherrobin 1 Replies latest jw friends

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

After me and my wife divorced, she started dating and finally settled down and bought a house and swore to me that she was happy. This was a huge boost for me, as I still cared for her and was very concerned about her state of being. We had become inactive after the divorce but both of our lives were looking up.(financially and emotionally).

Come to find out, she sold her house and moved in w/ her parents ( who had given her serious guilt complexes through letters and phone calls (I saw the letters-- disgusting tactics to take advantage of someone who was struggling w/ bad relationships, being alone after divorce--they(parents and two brothers and wives) moved away after our divorce and her immediate wild lifesyle and inactivity freaked them out w/ juvenile methods to convince of how wrong she was ( I had moved 350 miles away to give her space and to start a new life w/ no looney connections to these freaks.)

She was raised in the org and come to find out, they convinced her to 'come back to the nest, confess her sins, got disfellowshipped, and is now going to meeting w/ mom and dad at 35 yrs. old dependent on their approval.

I tried to call her and left a message. she is my ex and I still am concerned, but my message was probably erased as 1. She is DF"d and I should'nt talk to her. ( 10 years of history together)

2. I am inactive and should'nt corrupt her effort to 'set things right w/ Jah'

• kls
    kls

That is a bummer and not much you can do . Her parent's have her in their grasp and i am sure are showing her how she should be repenting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit