Could you all please send me some good vibes, thoughts or prayers?

by Sadie5 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Dropped off my resume and application at a different place. I would love it if I got called for an interview tomorrow, and got hired to start in 2 weeks. I want to get out of Wal-mart. Please think of me.

I called Bentonville to see if this was Wal-mart's policy: Hire women to work as sales clerks and then tell them they have to unload trucks. They kept giving me a run-around, with no answer. I called the District Manager of our store and asked him. He paid a visit to our store and my associates tell me there was a whole lot of yelling going on in the office. After he left, our store manager paged me to come back but it was by day off so I wasn't there. One of my friends went back and she said both the manager and assistant manager were griping about me. I think I'm going to have a hard time. District manager said to call him if I have any problems, but who wants to continue working under those conditions. I sure don't.

So please send some good vibes my way to get this other job. they don't make sales clerk unload truck there and it looks like it is more pleasant to work there.

Sadie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Sadie,

You're in my thoughts. I personally know what it's like to be a "number" and not a person in a corporation like this. Not that it's helping you, but I'm realizing the reason I had that crappy job, was to learn to be gracious and graceful under the worst of circumstances. You are there for a reason (for now.) Keep your chin up until something better comes along...and it WILL come along! You are a better person for what you're going through now.

Hugs,

Andi

• kls
    kls

I do hope you get the job you want. I worked for a large department store warehouse and i had to load and unload semis. It was hard work and the pay is not worth it, the girl that worked with me crushed her foot under the shipping dock plat form ,if the trucks are not secured by the drivers properly well let's say it isn't fun.You also have to keep track of every item that comes off the truck and it can be mind boggling.

• Undaunted Danny
  • Been there
    Been there

Done

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Will be praying for you! My sister in law worked at Wal-Mart...she hated it. My daughter works at a Wal-Mart in Colorado, but she doesn't have to unload freight due to her disability (and being 8 months pregnant).

I've had my share of sucky jobs too...

Will keep you in prayer and thoughts!

TB

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

GOOD VIBES-----GOOD VIBES

this very minute!!! and more on the way.......................

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Let go of all limiting beliefs!!!

Think BIG, Sadie!!!!

I'm knowing things are in the works right now for your ideal job!!!

Love,

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit