Welcome back LyinEyes and WildTurkey!

by FMZ 5 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

We've missed y'all , and just wanted to let you know we are glad to have both you amazing people back with us.

FMZ

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Thanks FMZ, I had a good time with you and others in chat the other day.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Welllllllcommmme baaaaack! <sings Welcome back Kotter song>

Country Girl

• desib77
    desib77

Welcome Back!

Hey Lyin'....we really have to get together soon....for a little lunch and shopping. If we wait too long it will be closer to xmas and that mall is unbareable around xmas....

• Sassy
    Sassy

you know we love ya all...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Awwwwwww, ya'll are gonna make be cry........but in a good way........ For along time I couldnt post on this baord because my computer went crazy, so Denny got me a new one..( Yeah and Mr. Gumby,,,,,,,,we actually spent more than $20 bucks ,,,,,,hehe) so I was so glad to be able to respond to people again.

I have started posted more and going into chat here lately and I always feel so much better when I connect with everyone again.

We had a great time in chat, and you always learn so much from your friends little things you didnt know before that just makes the friendships so much stronger .

I really can't wait to see everyone again at another fest , and this fest,,,,,,,, I really want to sit and do some talking . I was a little quiet in Dallas because I really didnt feel that well that weekend. I would like to be able to stay longer next time, so I can fit as much fun time and talk time as I possibly can.

FMZ, I hope you make a thread about what you were talking in chat about yesterday,,,,,,as you know I am always interested in other people's experiences and new ideas...........hugs to you and family.

Love you all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Dede

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit