I guess the Williams' sisters are smart with their money but beyond that...

by Atilla 2 Replies latest social current

• Atilla
    Atilla

Well, I was watching a little T.V. today before work and the Arthor Anderson tennis charity program was on C.B.S. Both of the Williams sisters were playing, helping a good charity of course and also promoting their new book How to Play Tennis.

They had this young interviewer girl asking dumb questions, trying to make it like some MTV road rules competition or something. Anyways she asked the one Williams sister where you can get the book. I'm not sure if it was Venus or Serena but the one sister said and I quote "You can get our book at almost any bookstore that sells books"

Ok, good, because I was confused about where I could get a copy Anyways the sisters went on to plug their book saying it was an encouragement for young girls who wanted to play tennis Williams' style, whatever that means. Anyone see this book or read it?

• blondie
  • Atilla
    Atilla

Oh, after reading the review, it looks like they just keep the topic on tennis and nothing else. The book does look lame and their outfits look bad, nothing personal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit