Hello...I'm not dead yet !!!!

by Poztate 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

A few years ago,my father and my wife were talking religion at our house after we had invited him for dinner.

Naturally The subject of the new system and how close it was came up...Hey what do you expect...dubs only know one topic.

HOWEVER...they started to talk about my chances of making it in since I had rejected Jehovah Jesus WTBTS.

IN FRONT OF ME...They came to the conclusion that I would likely be killed at "A" (soon)

I had to say ...HELLO... HERE I AM...They were so engrossed in their little imaginary thoughts that they had forgotten I was there.

Anyone else had something so sick happen to them????

Poz.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Walked into the bathroom at the KH once.

I was on reproof and hadn't gone to the meetings in a while. I had long hair.

But to be honest, I felt REALLY comfortable with myself.

I mean, with my relationship with God and all.

And this "brother" goes... "You know there's a lot of things going on in the world right now."

TRANSLATION: "You F-er. You're going to DIE. HAHAHAHAHA... DIE AT ARMEGEDON."

Mostly, I just brushed it off.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

fella at our hall was df'd for shooting at some relatives that had just sliced his son up from neck to crotch in front of his grandmother(the df'ds mother)....

not long after the grandmother died from natural causes.. i heard from many loving caring (HA) witnesses that the poor woman died knowing her son was df'd and as good as dead himself and if he wasnt df'd she'd have lived longer. ( you know the kind of comment thats said to someone standing near the df'd person so they'll hear and maybe repent?)

he never faced criminal charges and 4 yrs later was reinstated . i always thought those comments were horrid

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    fella at our hall was df'd for shooting at some relatives that had just sliced his son up from neck to crotch in front of his grandmother(the df'ds mother)....

not long after the grandmother died from natural causes.. i heard from many loving caring (HA) witnesses that the poor woman died knowing her son was df'd and as good as dead himself and if he wasnt df'd she'd have lived longer. ( you know the kind of comment thats said to someone standing near the df'd person so they'll hear and maybe repent?)

he never faced criminal charges and 4 yrs later was reinstated . i always thought those comments were horrid

Most certainly it was not watching her grandson being butchered that killed her!!! Oh nooo! It was because her son was DFed.

Gawd... JWs can be sick.

• blondie
    blondie

Poztate, the CO here gave a talk where he compared non-JWs to corpses and marrying one would be like marrying a corpse.

So it's official, you're dead.

Blondie

• jgnat
    jgnat

A couple of grannie told FOSHLL the same thing.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/77394/1.ashx

I once commented to my JW husband that Jehovah had an easy solution to our varying doctrines about our final estate. The JW's can have the earth (after all, six million would be very comfortable), and everybody else could get Heaven. He was furious beyond all bounds.

Why?

• Poztate
    Poztate
    So it's official, you're dead.

Blondie

That's about the way I seem to be treated most of the time. No use wasting a lot of time on the walking dead when we can be out knocking on doors.

I can see that others have had similar experiences with "jehovahs loving organization" They are a bunch of sick puppies.

The JW's can have the earth (after all, six million would be very comfortable), and everybody else could get Heaven. He was furious beyond all bounds.
    They don't take teasing very well do they???
  • Netty
    Netty

Hello I'm not dead yet, My name is "You and your CHILDREN are going to die at Armegeddon, because you are not serving Jehovah" yup, as told to me by my very own mother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit