Listen to Kingdom Melodies as performed by the stars

by ezekiel3 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Check out latindimples.com. Apparently a site hosted by a JW, you can listen to George Benson, Larry Graham (Sly and the Family Stone), the Brother formerly known as the Artist formerly known as Prince, and others perform Kingdom Melodies.

My favorite is a instrumental by Prince, Life Without End at Last.

• avishai
    avishai

So why don't they write some more kingdom songs? the ones they have now SUCK!!!! Some of the worst music out there.

• dh
    dh
    So why don't they write some more kingdom songs?

yeah, it's about time they wrote some more, that song book is getting old now... what's worse a lot of the songs in the orange book were in the pink one before, and i bet some of them were in the one before that, whatever colour it was, before my time, it was probably green!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

That is good stuff. I wonder if they'll let me upload my version of "Dark Days Are Here" (The Bible's Hope for Mankind).

• jazbug
    jazbug

I thot George was df'd.....I wonder why he would be singing Kingdom songs or why she would even be putting them on her JW "in good standing" website. hmmmmmmm.

jazbug

• Iforget
    Iforget

That girl is a wack job. I missed the pink song book when they replaced it. OMG listening to some trying to sing some of those songs...made my ears bleed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit