JW OnLine Dating WebSite thoughts

by Jim_TX 7 Replies latest social relationships

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Okay... I happened onto one of those 'online' dating services for JWs.

It doesn't matter which one... I am sure they are all pretty similar.

The first thing I noticed was - in the member profiles... anytime they talk about what they like - and all... when they use words like... assembly... associate... etc. the 'online censor' replaces the 'ss' with '**' - don't want anyone using the word 'ass' ya know... even tho one of the apostles had one... or was it... rode on one...

Anyway... next in the 'search' options... they allow the prospective searchee to set up parameters to look for... race...

'Drinking' - they forgot 'like a fish'... the closest they get to it is 'regular'

'Occupation' - ironically, they do not have 'Bethelite, 'Gillead-ite', 'District Overseer' (hey! It could happen!), or the more common ones like 'Pioneer', 'Toilet scrubber', 'lawn care'... etc.

'Education' - well... at least they have 'High School not completed'... but they also have 'Bachelors Degree' and 'Doctoral Degree'. I find that difficult to believe. Better not check one of those, or the list of possibilities will narrow down reeeeal quick! - to zero!

'Eye Color' - hahahahahahaha - okay... they have 'Red' as a choice. I've never seen a person with true 'red' eyes... unless they have also checked 'drinks like a fish'.

'Hair color' - they have 'Bald' as an option. hahahahahaha

'Interests' - they have some there that I thought were 'forbidden'... like 'Nightclubs'...'Volunteer/Charity'... hmmm... I do not see... 'Assemblies', or 'Quick Builds' listed.

I just find it interesting... and at times entertaining. (Also sad, in some ways...)

Regards,

Jim TX

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Fun thread Jim. Age Sex Location All these 'up and coming' JW dating services.How to connect with dysfunctional creeps.[the Jeffery Damher,Teddy Bundy types, or how about, Charlie Manson without the look} Well.I suppose this beats old fashioned 'trolling' at the district conventions.I always thought 'assembly trolling' was so humiliating.I mean for the sisters,I would feel real empathy for the sweethearts. OH.if I'm an Elder do i still get the perk of robbing the cradle? Sex I got a Jdub dating page of my own,gets lot's of hits too.

Witnesses and the SINGLES GAMESex

• arr
    arr

I don't think these kind of online dating websites can be trusted as well. Most of them run for money and nothing else..

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    'Eye Color' - hahahahahahaha - okay... they have 'Red' as a choice. I've never seen a person with true 'red' eyes...

Shows you how scared all the dubs are of DEEEMINZ!!!

• redhat7
    redhat7

standing on the outside looking in?

• Flash
    Flash

I signed up with one and was rejected...Big surprise! LOL

• Coqueton
    Coqueton

Not missin much on those sites. If you weed out the gals on meds, under 18, over 40, different kids from different daddies, 2-3 times divorced, ex drunk, on drugs, beat them, etc... there really is nobody left except for the ummmm challenged, as in horizontally and the ones who look like they should be wearin a bag on their head.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    'Eye Color' - hahahahahahaha - okay... they have 'Red' as a choice. I've never seen a person with true 'red' eyes... unless they have also checked 'drinks like a fish'.

'Hair color' - they have 'Bald' as an option. hahahahahaha

LMAO !! These are funny !!

Thanks for the laugh Jim !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit