Why no class action suit against the organization?

by Jez 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jez
    Jez

Has there ever been or do you think there ever will be a class action suit against the organization for all of the pain and suffering that they have caused ppl? They have ruined countless lives and yet get away with it. If enough ppl got on board, it would cripple the society and be the one of the largest lawsuits in history. Child abuse, shunning, ruining families, emotional trauma, etc etc. There is so much that they are guilty of.

Jez

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

No because the your being part of organization is a lie that you still believe. You probally were taught to believe such things when you were little. The organization has mostly likely has never interacted with you ever. You have bought their products, but there is nothing litigous about reading material in most of the free world. They are a holding company and they print media, give loans, trade real estate, and construct buildings. If you were not part of those things then you have no case for a class action.

The organization is much more inert in real life than they say they are. They are 6 corporations that you most likely can never be hurt by unless you are a municipality that needs taxable land to stay afloat. If you have a problem you can sue your local kingdomhall corp, but do you really want to take a hand full of truk drivers, school teachers, and postmen to court?

THe only thing the watchtower is guilty of is rackeetering but because they are non profit and psuedo religious and not into guns and drugs the FBI won't care.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I can never see what you'd sue them for. No one is forced to be there, or do anything of the things they do. If every JW refused to shun non-JW relatives, there would be no disfellowshipping. They WANT to do it. They want to go along with all the org's stupid suggestions. I think they want to because of extremely devious mind control tactics, but that seems like a difficult thing to prove legally. Adults are considered to be responsible for what they believe.

I think if there was any legal grounds for suing, it would have been done by now. There are a few thousand child abuse cases pending, as I understand it, but otherwise it's too vague. I don't think a lawyer would handle it. They have to feel there's a good chance of winning some money.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

1) Info on Class action suit against the WT$: http://www.watchtower-victims.org/ (2) Legal Issues FAQ
    re: The Watchtower: http://www.freeminds.org/legal/legal.htm
    (3) Ca$h cow Click the pic.WT$ money laundering (4) WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY WHISTLE BLOWER Reg;Tax evasion. danny10.jpg (37877 bytes) Click to enlarge. Danny sez:"$uing is better than stewing".

It's a beautiful thing isn't it? $ 200 billion in WT$ real estate a$$et$ Gold Coins .

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I tried logging onto the site, Danny, but I need a PW to get in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit