We're Finally Home!!!

by dottie 8 Replies latest jw friends

• dottie
    dottie

Greetings Everyone!!!!

Hope you all had a terrific weekend!!

Amy was discharged on Tuesday late afternoon and she's doing great. When she was discharged we were still waiting for the anti-seizure meds to be completely out of her system, which was really the only thing that was keeping her in the hospital. The docs agreed that she was perfectly fine and seeing as waiting for the meds to completely metabolize was kind of like waiting for hell to freeze over, they figured that she could do that at home, "if we were comfortable with that" (LOL Like they had to ask!!! )

She's doing great, she had to go back on Friday to get her blood checked (med count again). She's quite the little trooper, she didn't even cry when the lab tech took her blood, just made a face like she was gonna freak then calmed right down again LOL.

My apologies for the delay in writing you all but I think we just wanted some quiet time for the 3 of us. (I haven't even told my Dad yet that she's home

When we get some pics on the pc I will post some. Until then she has quite the full head of brown hair (at first it was very dark, now it seems to be lightening up, almost in auburn colour) she has dark blue eyes ( like most newborns) but I'm thinking that they are also changing a bit. I have never seen a newborn with such long arms and legs...I think she may be part monkey LOL!!!

Anyway, I'm off to catch a catnap, but I hope my note finds you all well. Thanks again for all your well wishes. All 3 of us really appreciate your love and support.

Many Hugs and Much Love,

Crystal, Will and Amy

• kls
    kls

It is great to hear from you Dottie and i am so glad all is well. Please post a picture as soon as possible ,we are so anxious to see Amy.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Great news!!!!

Yes, we want pictures!!!!

Glad you all are doing well.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    My apologies for the delay in writing you all but I think we just wanted some quiet time for the 3 of us. (I haven't even told my Dad yet that she's home

Congrats on all. Get plenty of rest..

hugs

stefanie

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Congratulations, Dottie,

I'm so glad that you are all well.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Good News Dottie.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

YAY Crystal !! I'm so glad Amy is doing better and you can all start getting into some kind of routine at HOME !!

Many hugs to you and your family !!!

Lisa

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Yahooooo WHOOOO HOOOOOO Show her pics of her Auntie Sheila and Uncle Thunder and kiss those baby cheeks for us

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    YAY Crystal !! I'm so glad Amy is doing better and you can all start getting into some kind of routine at HOME

I sure remember part of that routine- 2am feedings. Our son sounded much like Donald Duck when he woke at 2am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit