IMPORTANT - please read and consider - IMPORTANT

by El blanko 7 Replies latest jw friends

• El blanko
    El blanko

A good friend of mine has spent a considerable amount of time building an air-tight case against the societies handling of the United Nations issue and has uploaded the information to share.

The document is just under 1 megabyte in size and suitable for print in Microsoft Word.

I suggest anybody with even a passing interest in this issue, downloads the file now. It is suitable for study purposes and sharing with active JWs who are curious about the ins and outs of the UN debacle.

The link:

http://www.beardfreak.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk//un.htm

Cheers

El blanko

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Cool. Thanks!

• Valis
    Valis

Looks good to me El Blanko...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Valblanko

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

Gumblanko

• SAHS
    SAHS

Thanks, ?El blanko.? I read it all, and printed it out yesterday. I will show it to my parents when the time is right.

I think I?ve already sped-read it before, but I think it?s a very important exposé of the kind of hypocrisy of the WT, especially considering that they make such a big deal about petty things such as clinking glasses, going to your school prom, saying ?good luck? or ?happy birthday,? etc., etc.

It would be nice if someone could hack into the WT?s Web site and add a link to that document! What a laugh that would be, eh.

?SAHS

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

I printed out the document and appreciate all the hard work that went into it.

HOWEVER.... I am looking for opinions or facts that point to why (WHY!!!??) did the Society join the DPI as an NGO!?

It's obvious that they are full of crap when they say it was to access the library. So... what was their true motive? I have theories of my own, but I seek other opinions.

Are you willing to share yours?

NOdenial

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yes, thank you for all your hard work.

It has undisputable information in it!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit