watchmanofephraim

by watchmanofephraim 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim

http://watchmanofephraim.tripod.com/
    Go to this website, take a little time to read what is on it, and it will tell
     that eveything that the Witnesse have been doing since the very day they started 
    has had nothing to do with the God Of Israel.
    So dont feel anyway bad when any of you leave this lieing institute, they are 
    responsible for more spiritual and literal deaths on this Earth than any of the 
    orginisations they slag off.
    The scripture states very clearly that they have presumed a lie in the name of 
    Jehovah, and that anyone who follows them is as guilty as the Prophets who 
    lied in the first place, in 1925 and 1975, these are their two errors by which 
    the nations have come to know them by and have them in a harness.

read this scripture 10 When I please, I will punish them;
    nations will be gathered against them
    to put them in bonds for their double sin.

go to

Watchmanofephraim

to see their lies been

uncovered.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

11. and Jehovah's anger blazed and he said, "for my sakes, use a spell-check...."

HS

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

watchmanofephraim

Once was plenty. More than once could be considered spamming.

You are more than welcome to join us but perhaps you could put your link in your profile and let us get to know each other a bit better through discussion instead of promotion

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

After you become friends with your spellchecker, embrace as a lover would the rules of grammar.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I took a look at the site. Much of it is in the voice of an OT prophet condemning America and especially the city of New York as
    Ezekiel and Deutero-Isaiah condemned Egypt and Tyre. The web design is also atrocious. Not to be recommended.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Much of it is in the voice of an OT prophet condemning America and especially the city of New York as
    Ezekiel and Deutero-Isaiah condemned Egypt and Tyre.

sounds interesting.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

not that interesting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit