Proving WT False to JW's-----circular reasoning

by christopherrobin 6 Replies latest jw friends

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

JW -- Why do you have doubts?

Me--I don't -- I have proof that the WT is false.

JW-But they are god's org.

Me-If I could PROVE they are involved in scandal ( U.N , child abuse policy, Bulgaria blood issue ), would you believe?

JW-That is apostate. Those are lies and they are blinding you.

Me-Let's go the the U.N. website and prove it w/ the evidence of WT involvement.

Let's go to the Bulgarian gov. website and prove it straight from there.

Let's be open minded and prove their destruction of innocent youths by those who were there and w/ letters to elders proving their protection of their own to the danger of youths.-----(You then share w/ them these things).

JW-Those are lies

Me-That is the truth.

JW-But they are God's org.

Me-Are they if these things are true?

JW-But they are not true.

Me-I've proven it.

JW-But they are God's org.

Me-Not if these things are true.

JW-"But they are"--------ROUND AND ROUND WE GO----They won't even accept blatant proof that their belief system is based on bogus leadership!!!

• Gadget
    Gadget
    "--------ROUND AND ROUND WE GO----They won't even accept blatant proof that their belief system is based on bogus leadership!!!

If you move your mouse over my name you will see a lionk to my recent topics, the most recent of which is a transcript of a meeting \i hasd with the elders showing just waht contempt they hold for genuine arguements.........

• Quotes
    Quotes

Hey christopherrobin, how did you get a transcript of my Judicial Committee hearing? ;)

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

I followed the yellow brick road----I didn't realize how similiar our posts were !!!

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

My mind reading skills are almost perfected !!!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Hey, what was that I just said? A transcript of my JC hearing?

(Making mental note of yet ANOTHER thing to add to the Quotes website --- argh!!!!)

~Quotes, of the "Surrepititious Recording" class

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

What about the bulgarian Goverment website? can you please give me the name of it pls or tell me whats in it. regards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit