Feedback on new graphic please?

by southwest 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• southwest
    southwest

I wanted to create something to attract interest in TTATT. Maybe someone will see this and do some more research online? It could be shared on Instagram or Reddit.

http://imgur.com/zof5KU2

Any thoughts, feedback etc very welcome?

Thanks

• Simon
    Simon

"Abbrievated" is spelled wrong.

I honestly don't think the complaint is a powerful one - it seems rather petty, like looking for something to pick on. Personally, I feel things like that are counter productive as it gives them ammunition to use or people an excuse to "show how petty those Ex's are". Just my opinion though, I don't want to be a Debbie Downer.

• cappytan
    cappytan

First off, "Jehovah" or however it's supposed to be originally pronounced, wasn't an English name to begin with, so English etymological history is irrelevant. 

Say my name is John. In English it is John, if I was speaking Spanish, it'd be Juan, in Irish, Sean, in French, Jean.

Get the point?

In the grand scheme of things, Simon is right: this is a petty line of argument and won't win any one over.

• prologos
    prologos

I know Simon looks down on this , but JW.ORG stands for the House to house message:

JW or G-ehennah. 

• southwest
    southwest
    Thanks for the comments, I guess I feel it's just funny how even the JW logo is wrong! I'll leave this for now. :)
  • GeraldJ880
    GeraldJ880

Now i'm probably not sure as to what group that i really should place this particular directly into, thus I'm going to simply just test, and also put it right here.This can be based on a new submitting that i discovered and also stay with me Zynga lately. And, the actual question will be: Suppose life---as you know it---was one massive fantasy? And, after you expire, you get up.
    Hmmmm. Interesting strategy. Therefore, precisely how would you really feel if you woke up---after dying---and found that all of your life---your total existence---had already been one enormous fantasy?

• prologos
    prologos
     Gerald, & Noor, seeing JWORG on the Kingdom Hall makes old timers think their past life was a dream, now its a nightmare, that they posted on the wrong thread.  
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Don't choose a subjective topic to try and reason with my fellow Witnesses, because you will be wasting valuable breath & time!

Fight fire with fire - reason on the scriptures! Witnesses rely on the fact that most people know little or nothing about the Bible, so they have the advantage.

However, most Witnesses are oblivious to the Biblical truths which the Org has perverted, such as -

Romans 6:7 - A person's own death does not wipe out their sins. Christ's death would have been unnecessary.

Revelation 20:1-12 - No such thing as "new" scrolls. They are not new teachings, and they are most definitely not opened during Christ's 1000 years reign!

Revelation 5:10 - Those spoken of are not reigning from heaven, they're upon the earth! Read the verse in the Kingdom Interlinear Translation, then the illustration of Greek grammar inside the front cover!

Based on the following two verses, either the record shows that God exaggerated and lied to Abraham, or that the Magnificent 7 in Brooklyn and their corporations are perpetuating a blatant falsehood that the figure of 144,000 is literal!

Genesis 13:16 - "And I will constitute your seed like the dust particles of the earth, so that, if a man could be able to count the dust particles of the earth, then your seed could be numbered".                                            

Genesis 22:17 - "I shall surely bless you and I shall surely multiply your seed like the stars of the heavens and like the grains of sand that are on the seashore.’” (Gen. 22:17)

Stick to the printed word to lift the veil from their eyes.

Even if you mention paedophiles, they'll just say that there bad people in every religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit