janet jackson

by orbison 7 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison
    orbison

well, janet jackson is on larry king live july 2, and cnn asked for questions via email
    so i asked,,,,what is your current standing with the jw's, are you d/f or d/a, and how can you account for your association with mother (which she has publically acknowledged),,
    prob wont use but will tune in to see

wendy

• orbison
    orbison

well i guess my posts are boring and stagnent as nobody ever replies to them, so in the future i will not post

wendy

• Princess
    Princess

Don't say that Wendy! I just now read your post. Please let us know if they use the question.

Keep posting..
    Princess

• Lindy
    Lindy

Wendy,
    Just because no one posts back, doesn't mean they aren't reading them. Notice that the counter above your post says it has been read 51 times!

Lindy

• Mulan
    Mulan

I saw her interviewed very recently, but can't remember where.
    Not Oprah or Rosie, maybe Barbara Walters........can't bring it up to the mind. Someone asked about her being a JW, and she said they don't
    talk about their religion. That ended that. No comment, no
    nothing!! Next question.

• jimmyjames
    jimmyjames

Orbison:

As far as I remember, JJ (he he) was never baptized. One of the many JW kids who just go cuz their parents brought them, and then never went back once they got their independence.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Well, I waded through as many pages on Janet as I could stomach (sorry but that smile is totally puke-inducing), and nothing about the JW past.

Can't blame her for downplaying it, of course.

Orbison: please let us know about Larry King. It was a pretty cool thing to mail him that question. By the way, I don't always respond to your posts, but I do always read and enjoy them. So please keep 'em coming.

Expatbrit

Edited coz Janet always says that.

• orbison
    orbison

in re reading my post i sound like i was whining, didnt mean to sound like that, anyway, thanks for the posts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit