about demonism

by mordenukboy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• mordenukboy
    mordenukboy

this is going to sound crazy.

where we live we heard and saw demons over that time of the child abuse bit.

we also heard 3 million people walked out it was only balanced by 3 million newbies is that true does anyone know ?

it must be verified of course.

i suufered severe injuries with attacks including police ambulances etc.

there seems to be an awful lot of people outside can we get a damage report to know whats wrong

what is going on ?

• Valis
    Valis

welcome to the forum morden...Take some time here and read. You will get a good look at current and past events involving the Witnesses.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Terry
    Terry

I'm not absolutely clear what you are say or asking. However, the heading assures me it concerns demons.

Let me give you an idea of the progress of my own opinion on these matters over the course of time.

Back when I was a teen JW I was scared to death of demons. I'd be in a dark room and "feel a presence" and get scared out of my wits. I'd be asleep and feel the bedcovers crawling slowly off of me! I'd sometimes hear voices at night. Other times my bed would shake and it would wake me up sweating and fearful with my heart pounding! I was convinced I was under demon attack! My life became an obsessive search for sources of demonism. My beloved grandmother had bequeathed me her minature Catholic bible when she died which had an actual pearl cover and an ivory bookmark which had been in her family for generations. I BURNED IT.

Fast forward. Years later. I'm not a JW anymore. I am married. One morning my wife tells me something that stuns me.
    "Did you know you shake your foot in your sleep like a dog wags its tail?"

"Huh, what do you mean? How do you know that?
    Wife: "Because the bed was shaking and I watched you wag the covers off your side of the bed. Your foot was still going like a metronome!"

"Are you absolutely sure?"

Wife: "Yes! It woke me up and I turned on the light to investigate. You do it every once and awhile."

"Anything else I do?"

Wife: "Well you sometimes talk in your sleep."

End of story.

The moral of the story is this. If you are taught to interpret things out of fear you will find fearful sources. Everything is colored by belief. Everything conforms to the mind's version of how things work.

In the history of mankind you see it clearly. Whe people believed in angels, they saw angels. When they started hearing about UFO's the saw UFO's, when they believed in fairies, they reported fairy sightings, Bigfoot? Elvis? Alien Kidnappings? Tons of people report these matters.

Demons are no different.

I'd give anything to have my grandmother's family heirloom back!!!!

Terry

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Terry,

Couldn't agree more. The power of suggestion....not only does it sell a lot of products, but it can be used to scare the living hell out of a person and keep them subordinate and paranoid.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I think they are real - as for 3 million walking out of the borg, I'd be impressed if that happened, but I think it is more of a gradual attrition...

Demons... sort of real... hmmm.. gotta get my thoughts together on that. I've had some experiences. Satanists actually teach that a "demon" is any being of power, especially a human being that uses his power to the full to get what he wants and is not bound by convention, morality, or ethics. I also think that life goes on after death. So maybe a powerful human could maintain some kind of power after death, especially if he is ruthless about his life.

Hm. Also, it is interesting to note that "demon" is a word for "master" or "slaveowner"... in its original form.

CZAR

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

On August 3rd I discovered the cure for demons. Make sure you have a full charge in your plasma rifle and BFG9000, and get in there Marine! This works equally well on Earth as it does on Mars ...

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner
    On August 3rd I discovered the cure for demons. Make sure you have a full charge in your plasma rifle and BFG9000, and get in there Marine! This works equally well on Earth as it does on Mars ...

Now that's funny. Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit