CRUMBLING WALLS OF THE WATCHTOWER

by Kent 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Does anyone know anything about this? I found it on this webpage:

http://www.theawaregroup.com/tab%20articles/wtchupdate.htm

CRUMBLING WALLS OF THE WATCHTOWER
    JACKSON COUNTY UPDATE

Judges Loren L. Sawyer, Rebecca Orf, G. Phillip Arnold caught Filing False Secret Judgments Against Imprisoned and Helpless Unrepresented Trustees and Beneficiaries. Ongoing fraud and corruption in Jackson County, Oregon

By ABVA Group Trust Int.

Examination of the Circuit Court of Jackson County case records and office of the County Recorder, Kathleen Becket, Debtors to ABVA Group Trust International for over $24,000,000.00 reveals that:

1. A Deed was forged by Penny Page of Napa, California who, as impersonating ABVA Trust and Alvin and Jacqueline Hansen on August 23, 1995 against their marital home in title to ABVA.

2. Alvin Hansen was kidnapped for 13 months on September 11, 1995 as fraudulent, suits without service, and judgments were entered against ABVA, Alvin & Jacqueline Hansen for divorce, a secret guardianship over him, and in October 24, 1996 by then Judge Sawyer and Attorney Richard Thierolf.

3. A secret default judgment was entered against a California beneficiary of ABVA, Kenneth Sherman by Judge Sawyer and Richard Thierolf on the same day (Oct. 24, 1996) after duping him to sign a deed being no party to the jurisdiction-less sham suits to be recorded deceiving him to believe he was responsible for the forged deed filed by Penny Page, Thierolf and Sawyer financed and influenced by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society Inc.

4. Secret guardianship by Judge Sawyer in April 1989 forged power of attorney and IRS tax liens for $400,000.00 against the marriage and trust of Alvin & Jacqueline Hansen, ABVA, branding him "insane!"

5. Theft of all the Hansen family property was effected by these crimes of Judge Sawyer, the Watchtower and their lawyers Jacobson, Jewett, Thierolf, and Dickey, Deatherage and Leo A. Hoad, Jr.

To discredit the judgment and consensual (UCC Contract) in Delaware in August 1993, these Jackson county Officials (Judges Loren L. Sawyer, Rebecca Orf, G. Phillip Arnold) acted in conspiracy with Ms. Page, Bank of America, Chubb Insurance and the U.S. Department of Justice to falsify deeds and judgments of innocent victims of the Trust to cunningly evade the insurmountable debt they agreed to pay.

ABVA Trust Attorney Mr. Soll on December 17, 1998, served a writ of garnishment on all the banks by and through Evergreen Federal Savings and collected $549,000.00. Mr. Soll, Alvin Hansen and Mr. Sherman are voiding the entire fraudulent record, including the deed that Mr. Sherman was duped into signing and the vengeful, vicious, contempt default judgment secretly entered against him.

Judges Sawyer, Orf, & G. Phillip Arnold were served (reserved) with process out of the Superior Court of San Francisco, State ex rel Stull, ABVA Trust, et al, Civil Case No. 968484, along with THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY INC., DARALENE HANSEN, SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, GREGORY SKOOG, POSTMASTER JIM FOCAULT, EADS FURNITURE, MEDFORD POLICE DEPARTMENT, JACKSON COUNTY SHERIFF, RICHARD THIEROLF, U.S. BANK, WELLS FARGO, & EVERGREEN FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK and others, in October, November, December of 1998 and January and February of 1999, by process server and levying officer, QUALITY PROCESS SERVING, and 'they' continue to hold in contempt and ignore the lawful process.

Judgment by default for non appearance are being processed and entered by the clerk as required by law and writs of Re-plevin (return of stolen assets) and Execution, for money judgments, are being issued as required by law.

Stay tuned... cause things are looking up

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• OrangeBlossom
    OrangeBlossom

Now we know why they transferred all their assets to different corporations?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I hope the wall doesn't fall on you Kent!

• sf
    sf

Yes Kent. I've got this entire document in my hard copy files under "18 year watchtower tax evasion/bank of america".

I take it then you've seen the original document:

< http://www.theawaregroup.com/tab%20articles/watchtower.htm

I was stunned, to say the least, at this entire case. I printed this out months ago. The update was months ago too. Wonder what's going on with it now?

Perhaps an email is in order.

sKally

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I just hit the link and read the story. Then I hit a few links at the bottom of the story. "The Spotlight" popped up in one of them.
    I'm not saying I don't believe the Hansen story, but I have to be a little skeptical. The other items on the site reek of the paranoia of the "New World Order" crowd. Is there somewhere I can read this story a little more clearly, with background info and perhaps in the words of the victim himself?
    Seems that as outrageous the things done here were, this would have been on tv.
    mike.

Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed,

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Kent ---

I stumbled across this about 6 months ago. Apparently this is both very real and very sensitive to the Society. Did some posting on it then on the old H2O site. As you may or may not know, I've made no secret of who I am, and still don't.

Sense then 4 very high-octane elders moved into this congregation (coincidence?) including one who is a trouble-shooter and very high up there. I had a "secret" talk with one of them and while nothing overt was said, the scripture about "grabbing hold of the ears of a dog" (Prov. 26:17) was brought up. When I asked how that applied, the subject was changed.

I've been digging quite a bit on this, but don't have all the answers yet. Needless to say, there is a great deal I'm not saying at this time. Let's just say that there's a lot more to this than smoke.

This is one reason I haven't posted much lately. Been too busy (and fascinated) by these developments. Feel free to email me.

LoneWolf
    Alias: Tom Howell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit