Spiritual Food For The Sisters!

by Bryan 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Bryan
    Bryan

This is so crazy, I had to post.

I guess you'll have to click on "Jehovah's Witnesses".

• desib77
    desib77
    It is full of great spirtually food. I hope you and your sister and family get to go. Please don'd miss on this great program. My daughter would like too meet you.
    We went too an International Convention last year and they were asking for you.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ
    buttembly

You know someone has some serious hang-ups when they substitute "butt" for the "ass" in assembly...does that make them more righteous?

BONEZZ

• Snowcrash
    Snowcrash

The "buttembly" is probably there because the forum has a filter that replaces certain words with others, and doesn't care if those letters in that exact order happen to be part of another word.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Does anyone see the irony in so-called faithful JW's kissing up to the Williams sisters like this??

No Apologies

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Hee hee

That is so funny!

FF

• jwbot
    jwbot

Oh God. Like the williams sisters want anything to do with that crap.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Thanks Snowcrash.

Well color me a virgin...I didn't know they had "ass" filters. I've seen the ones in the public restrooms...we called 'em ass gaskets.

-BONEZZ

• Neo
    Neo

BUTTEMBLY?!

Oh, boy, this is funny! Can't stop laughin my ass (oops!) butt off!!!

BTW, close to the dub-thread, there's another one only for Serena's butt (was this edited too?) Don't you think this is "unappropriate" for a discussion board about a jaydub?

I also enjoyed concern's loving counsel (in perfect dub English):

Please try too go. I can not enfasis the importance of attending. We are definetly living in the last days..

Yeah, you should never miss these wonderful Witness ass-emblies and con-ventions...

Neo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit